8.15.1 Dallas Campus: A valid Dallas Campus parking permit is honored in all “G” spaces. After 5:00 pm these will be honored in all “D” and “G” spaces.
- The “G” lots that qualify during the day at the main campus are Lots 20(Fouts), 41, & 60 and at Discovery Park, Lots 2, 3, 4, & 10. You can see our regulations, map and the locations of these lots at www.unt.edu/trans/.
- If these locations do not meet your needs, you may come by our office in the first floor of the Highland Street Garage to purchase a one-day faculty/staff permit.
- These permits are $5 for individuals who have not purchased an annual or semester HSC, UNT Dallas or UNT permit, or $2 for anyone who has.
- This is a scratch off permit and is valid when the year, month and day are revealed. It is only good for the one day that is scratched off.
- Many customers find it convenient to purchase several at one time and keep a supply in their glove compartment for use as needed.
- This permit is valid in all “D” and “G” zoned spaces.
- The main entrance to our office is off of Avenue A, directly across the street from the Business Leadership Building.
- If you park in the Highland Street Garage while a customer in our office, we can validate up to 30 minutes of your parking.